Monday, May 5, 2014

Baja here I come!

Hello friends!

Thank you for your support in this endeavor.

This time next week, I will be packed up and moving to Baja California for a year. I am extremely humbled to join the Baja Missions team and am looking forward to being a part of the great work that takes place among the 12 churches and at the City of Children Orphanage.

While preparing to go, I am constantly reminded of one of my favorite parts about being a Christian which is that we get to share life with our brothers and sisters all across the world and celebrate the common bond we have in Jesus.

I know most people tend to fizzle out of their blog after about 12 posts or so, but I hope to use this as a means to share what God is doing in Baja and the things He is teaching us along the way.

I am so appreciative of your prayers and encouragement. The fun has only begun!

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." - Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment